| Export Packer
We have a vacancy in our small family owned business specialising in freight, packaging and storage, based in Over, Cambridgeshire.
We have a number of positions available for immediate engagement of suitable candidates able to fulfil these physical and demanding roles.
Your role will include the manufacture and assembly, loading and unloading of packaging containers and structures, specific packaging processes and procedures used for multi-modal cargo. Climate controlled packaging, product identification and marking are key including general warehouse duties required for goods received/dispatched and stock validation.
The following skills are necessary
- Suitable positions for trainee and/or experienced wood workers
- Wood manufacturing experience not essential for trainee position
- Working with selection of pneumatic air and power tools (age restrictions applicable)
- Driving license
- Fork truck driver qualified
- Manual woodworking skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Dependable, accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to think logically, analytically and solve problems
- Willingness to learn new skills by In-house and external training.
- Able to work in a team environment
- Flexible and balanced approach to your work
- Able to present our business professionally and adhere to procedures and policies
In return for assisting us in our business we offer a competitive salary DOE
- 21 days holiday or pro rata equivalent
- Group pension plan
- Personal medical insurance
- Flexibility in hours
- Company supplied uniform and PPE work ware
- In-house and external training provide
For consideration please send your CV and accompanying letter telling us why you would consider yourself the ideal candidate for the position offered. Email Jobs@ced-packaging.co.uk