Your products are valuable; they may be priceless. They must arrive at their destination in the same condition in which they left you.
To achieve this they must be protected and cared for. Our cases are individually manufactured to the exact size and specification required, to provide the optimum level of protection. Whether built around the project itself or in a component form for subsequent packing, they will always conform to a high standard of quality.
The product itself can be collected from you and packed in our dedicated facility or through our on-site service on your own premises.
We have the knowledge and skills to deal with both usual and unusual items – no project is too small or too large.
We are part of the Wood Packing Material Marking Programme, with backing from the Forestry Commission and Timcon, and can provide certification accordingly.
All products built by CED comply with the ISPM 15 regulation on wooden packaging materials.
In order to ensure the safe transit of your goods, we offer:
- custom built cases, crates and pallets
- foil bagging
- vacuum packing
- shrink wrapping
- consolidations for complete turnkey projects
- collect and pack, or on site packing
- mobile cranes
- in-house lifting facilities
- supply treated timber for cases/crates with certification for all areas of the world
- secure ambient or heated storage available
- fully computerized multiple/virtual warehouse stocking and reporting systems